LAVIOR DIABETIC WOUND GEL
LAVIOR Diabetic Wound Gel is an innovative, clinically-proven, wound product which is specifically formulated for diabetic skin conditions. It promotes healing of diabetic wounds and foot ulcers by protecting the skin. It restores and protects dry, cracked, and damaged skin while providing soothing therapeutic moisturization and skin protection.
• Promotes healing of diabetic wounds
• Restores and protects dry, cracked, and damaged skin
• FDA-registered OTC drug and proudly made in the USA
• Doctor recommended - used in hospitals, wound care centers, and by podiatrists
• Backed by 10 years of research and clinical trials proving that LAVIOR Diabetic Wound Gel outperformed conventional treatments
• Hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin and dermatologically tested
• Steroid-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly
Directions for use: clean the affected area. Apply a thin layer of the gel evenly to the wound and immediate surrounding area 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor. Cover the area with a sterile non-stick bandage.
Warnings: If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, stop use and consult a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only
Allantoin 0.5% Skin ProtectantInactive Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
We Also Recommend