Go Chair Pride Mobility Electric Wheelchair - FDA Class ll Medical Device
Pride Go-Chair Comes Apart Easily - Most Heavy Piece: 36 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. - Similar to A Scooter with a smaller turning radius
Speeds up to 3.7 mph
Most Heavy Piece: 36 lbs
Updates in frame construction improve agility and stability while reducing turning radius to 25.4"
Wide height and width adjustable armrests
Two storage compartments beneath seat
Top Speed: 3.70 mph
Get out there in style with the all-new Go-Chair.
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go.
With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- Number one for portability
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt
*Pride FDA Class ll Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go Chair GoGoWheelchair GoGo
We Also Recommend